This topic contains 0 răspunsuri, has 2 voci, and was last updated by Avatarul lui Tudor Tudor Georgescu acum 5 ani, 5 luni.

Scutire de teste de limba engleza

  • Avatarul lui Tudor
    English proficiency test

    Although the study programmes are taught in Dutch, most of the literature and some of the lectures are in English. Therefore all prospective students must be proficient in English and should take an English proficiency test, unless you are exempted from this requirement. Exempted are:

    * Those who have obtained their diploma in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States of America.
    * Those who have obtained their diploma in a country of the European Economic Area (EEA), or in Switzerland.

    Avatarul lui Raluca

    Se aplica la toate facultatile din Olanda?

    Avatarul lui Tudor

    @Raluca Georgescu 3764 wrote:

    Se aplica la toate facultatile din Olanda?

    Pe situl Universitatii din Utrecht scrie altceva:

    Proficiency in English

    The Master’s programmes mentioned on this website are taught in English. If your first language is English and/or if you have a university degree in English Language and Literature, you will be exempt from providing an English language test score. You are considered to be a native speaker of English if you are from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, UK, USA or South Africa and the language in which you gained all your qualifications was English.

    Applicants who have completed three years of study at a Dutch university are considered to be proficient in English and do not need to provide an English language test score.
    Proof of profiency in English

    All other applicants, including applicants who hold a Dutch HBO diploma (diploma of higher professional education), must provide proof of proficiency in English. To do so, you are required to take one of the following English language tests:

    * IELTS, Academic Module. Minimum score: 6.5 overall band, at least 6 for writing. IELTS is the test preferred by Utrecht University.
    * TOEFL, Internet based. Minimum score: 93. Institutional scores are not accepted. The TOEFL institution code for Utrecht University is 9062.
    * Cambridge Certificates
    Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English at least a B grade.
    Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English at least a C grade.

    Please note! Chinese students have to take the IELTS or the internet-based TOEFL test.

    Avatarul lui Tudor

    Iar la Universitatea din Maastricht scrie:

    English Language Proficiency

    Since English is the working language at UCM, non-native speakers are required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency. Students with an International Baccalaureate or European baccalaureate diploma are exempted. Dutch students who have a grade of 7 or higher in 5 or 6 VWO, and students in 11th or 12th grade of the German Zeugnis der Algemeine Hochschulreife who have an 08 (befriedigend) or higher are also exempted. All other prospective students must present a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), an IELTS (International English Testing System) or CAE/CPE (Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English/Cambridge Certificate of proficiency in English) test, before s/he can be registered.

    Your TOEFL test score has to be at least:

    * 575 points (paper based version)
    * 230 points (computer based version)
    * 88 (internet based version)

    When registering for the TOEFL, please make sure to use the code of Maastricht University which is 7102.

    Your IELTS test score must be at least 6.5.

    Your CAE test score must be at least a B, whereas a C is sufficient for your CPE.

    For more information on TOEFL, IELTS or CAE/CPE please go to,, or

    Avatarul lui Tudor

    Iar Universitatea din Leiden scrie:

    Can I be exempted from having to submit proof of proficiency in English?

    The following students do not need to submit proof of proficiency in English:
    # students who have completed their education in Canada, the USA, the UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia
    # students who have obtained an International Baccalaureate

    All other students are required to submit proof of proficiency in English. If you have been educated in English, but in a country not listed above, or if you have obtained an undergraduate degree in English Language or Culture, you still need to submit proof of proficiency in English.
    We do prefer the proof of proficiency in the form of an IELTS test.

Trebuie să fii abonat pentru a răspunde la acest subiect.